Monday, August 3, 2015

Why?

When we all start something new we usually get asked the great Why?  But since I chose to have who I am set aside for now I had to ask myself why.

Why are you starting a blog Owlette95?

Well me, you see I've been contemplating for some time now, but in raw truth I decided to make a blog for you... or me? Or us, since I am magically two people right now.


But still.. why?

Why? Because I find myself laying in bed drowning in my thoughts. I find myself holding back things I maybe should or want to say. I feel I have been the only person to ever REALLY know who I am, but lately I seem to be losing my grasp of me, what I want, where I should be, who I am, who I want to be. You see... my whole life I never had a voice. I was not able to speak my mind, say what I feel, express what was best for me.


Now lets not confuse not having a voice with speaking the truth. I have, and sometimes I fear and hope, I will always be that person who speaks the raw truth. Kind or mean, straightforward, no beating around the bush, completely uncensored, unprocessed responses. But I was never asked... and when I spoke I was not heard. Therefor my voice did not exist. Atleast that is how I felt.

So to get back to the great Why? I created this blog to find my voice and to say all

The Things I Didn't Say.

No comments:

Post a Comment